- Eco-development programme
- Environment Education Programme
- Environment Monitoring cell
- Solid Waste Management
- Environmental Information Dissemination
- Prevention and Control of Pollution
- Multi-Disciplinary Scientific Study of Catchment Area of Major Basins
- Information Technology (IT)
- Natural Resource
- Environment Impact Studies
- GIS Applications/Techniques/Tools/Training
- Ecology and Environment
- Environmental Research and Developmental Programme
- Environment Planning & Management
- Climate Change
- Management and Conservation of Waterbodies
- Cultural and Traditional Ecology
- Direction and Administration
- Ongoing CSS Schemes
On Going Schemes
Environment Impact Studies
Environmental impact assessment (EIA) is an assessment of the possible positive or negative impact that a proposed project may have on the environment, together consisting of the environmental, social and economic aspects. The purpose of the assessment is to ensure that decision makers consider the ensuing environmental impacts when deciding whether to proceed with a project.
Under this scheme, this office is planning to take up works relating to pre - & post - environment impact studies on the existing & forth coming developmental projects in the state which could lead to environmental degradation.
Under this scheme, this office is taking up works relating to pre - & post - environment impact studies on the existing & forth coming developmental projects in the state which could lead to environmental degradation.